Difference between revisions of "Zoning"

From ConsumerWiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Line 1: Line 1:
<p>[[File:Whitebox.jpg|851-Local City/County Agencies|link=_Hint]]</p>
{| align="center" border = 0
{| align="center" border = 0

Revision as of 17:38, 25 March 2011

851-Local City/County Agencies


go back

Consumers should contact the local county agency for questions related to zoning laws and concerns.

For the Sacramento area, consumers can contact the Sacramento County Planning and Community Development (SCPCD) to report junk or rubbish in yards. Consumers may also report unlicensed auto repair in a garage (running a business out of the home), inoperative or abandoned vehicles, an occupied trailer on a property for an extended period, proper building/property line distance, parking of commercial vehicles, inoperable vehicles, illegal business (yard sales as business), raising of fowl (chickens, birds), or non-conforming signs.

For information about splitting property, rezoning, changing boundaries, use permits (fence), identification of property zoning, questions about keeping animals (horses, etc.) contact SCPCD.

County of Sacramento Planning and Community Development
Zoning Enforcement Program
827 7th Street, Room 230
Sacramento, CA 95814
(916) 874-6141
(916) 874-6400 fax
Email - Sacplan@saccounty.net

Consumer Resource & Referral Guide Consumer Resource & Referral Guide
Directory of State Agencies Directory of State Agencies
Directory of Federal Agencies Directory of Federal Agencies
Return to DCA Home Page Return to DCA Home Page