Difference between revisions of "Tree Surgeon/Trimmer"

From ConsumerWiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Line 1: Line 1:
{| align="center" border = 0
{| align="center" border = 0

Revision as of 16:45, 25 March 2011



go back

The California Department of Consumer Affairs, Contractors State License Board, licenses individuals who perform tree maintenance and service.

Tree Service (Contractor) License is required for tree trimmer, which includes; tree removal, tree pruning, stump removal, or engages in tree or limb cabling or guying. The term "contractor" includes maintenance and service; does not include a nurseryman whose routine work includes the same incidental service or a gardener whose normal course of routine work may include incidental pruning of trees measuring less than 15 feet in height after planting.

Contractors State License Board
9821 Business Park Drive
Sacramento, CA 95827
(800) 321-2752

See Also:

Consumer Resource & Referral Guide Consumer Resource & Referral Guide
Directory of State Agencies Directory of State Agencies
Directory of Federal Agencies Directory of Federal Agencies
Return to DCA Home Page Return to DCA Home Page