Difference between revisions of "Rolfing"

From ConsumerWiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Line 1: Line 1:
{| align="center" border = 0
{| align="center" border = 0

Revision as of 17:46, 23 March 2011



go back

Rolfing® structural integration is a kind of body work which is performed in a 10 session series and addresses a client's posture, range of motion, and flexibility. Individuals who perform this body work are called "rolfers". Although rolfers are not licensed by any state or federal agency, they are required to be certified by the Rolf Institute of Structural Integration.

Individuals interested in becoming rolfers are required to take the Institute's 750 hour training program to become certified. After certification, rolfers may maintain their good standing through continuing education requirements approved by the Institute.

Rolf Institute of Structural Integration
5055 Chaparral Ct. Suite 103
Boulder, CO 80301
(303) 449-5903
(303) 449-5978 Fax
(800) 530-8875

Consumer Resource & Referral Guide Consumer Resource & Referral Guide
Directory of State Agencies Directory of State Agencies
Directory of Federal Agencies Directory of Federal Agencies
Return to DCA Home Page Return to DCA Home Page