Difference between revisions of "Limousine Services"

From ConsumerWiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Line 1: Line 1:
<p>[[File:Whitebox.jpg|735-Other State Agencies|link=_Hint]]</p>
{| align="center" border = 0
{| align="center" border = 0

Revision as of 17:36, 14 March 2011

735-Other State Agencies


go back

Anyone who operates a limousine service must have a commercial driver's license issued by the California Department of Motor Vehicles and possess a permit to carry passengers issued by the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC).

Department of Motor Vehicles
(800) 777-0133

California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC)
(800) 894-9444

For permit to carry passengers and household goods. The CPUC website has extensive information about requirements for licensing. Also to verify licensure or to file a complaint against a limousine service.

Consumers who wish to verify that limousine companies are licensed can check the database on the CPUC website at www.cpuc.ca.gov

Consumer Resource & Referral Guide Consumer Resource & Referral Guide
Directory of State Agencies Directory of State Agencies
Directory of Federal Agencies Directory of Federal Agencies
Return to DCA Home Page Return to DCA Home Page