Difference between revisions of "Gross Polluter"

From ConsumerWiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(Created page with "link=_Hint {| align="center" border = 0 ! |- | {| border = 0 cellpadding="20" cellspacing="0" |- | '''GROSS POLLUTER'''...")
(No difference)

Latest revision as of 15:24, 4 November 2019

736-Public Utilities Commission


To report a gross polluter/smoking vehicle, the consumer may submit a Complaint Form for Smoking Vehicles to the Air Resources Board, or call ARB or the local Air Pollution Control Districts.

California Air Resources Board

Physical Address

1001 I Street, Sacramento, CA 95814

Mailing Address

P.O. Box 2815, Sacramento, CA 95812

Vehicle Complaint Hotline: 800-363-7664

Website: https://ww2.arb.ca.gov/our-work/programs/environmental-complaints/smoking-vehicles