Child Support holds

From ConsumerWiki
Revision as of 21:26, 13 September 2019 by CIATORK (Talk | contribs)

Jump to: navigation, search

851-Local City/County Agencies


DCA licensees inquiring about Child Support Holds or attachments on their DCA licenses should call DCA’s Child Support Unit at 916-574-8018.

DCA does not determine who or when there are Child Support attachments, or holds. The California Department of Child Support Services handles child support related issues. DCA receives information from the Department of Child Support about attachments and holds. However, DCA can work with licensees regarding their holds, and enable licensees to update Child Support information.

Department of Child Support Services

P.O. Box 419064

Rancho Cordova, CA 95741-9064

(866) 901-3212