Checks (Postdated)

From ConsumerWiki
Jump to: navigation, search

714-Other Federal Agencies


For concerns about postdated checks the consumer should first call their bank and work with them. After that it's likely going to be a civil matter, and they may need to seek an attorney for legal advice. They can also try to work with a local consumer protection agency.