Vending Machines

From ConsumerWiki
Jump to: navigation, search

705-Attorney General


Individuals who wish to operate a vending machine company must register with the California Attorney General's office. The registration, called a "Notice of Filing," allows the vending machine company to operate for one year before renewal. Information is available through the Attorney General's Consumer Law Section.

Attorney General's Office

Department of Justice

Attn: Public Inquiry Unit

P.O. Box 944255

Sacramento, CA 94244-2550

(800) 952-5225 (CA Callers)

(916) 210-6276 (Out of State)