Telephone Medical Advice Bureau

From ConsumerWiki
Jump to: navigation, search

735-Other State Agencies

Telephone Medical Advice Services go back

As of January 1, 2017, the Telephone Medical Advice Services Bureau no longer exists.

Please advise the consumer that if it was a Registered Nurse who gave the advice, then they may file a complaint with the Board of Registered Nursing, or if it was a physician, they can file a complaint with the Medical Board, etc. Whatever Board the person giving the advice is licensed by is where they should file a complaint.