From ConsumerWiki
Jump to: navigation, search

735-Other State Agencies

NANNY go back

Individual nannies and baby-sitters do not require a license. Nanny and baby-sitter placement agencies are required to be licensed with the Department of Social Services.

Department of Social Services

Child Care Licensing Program

744 P Street, MS T9-15-48

Sacramento, CA 95814

Phone: 916-651-6040


No bond is required by any agency. Consumers may seek civil resolution.