Gift Certificates

From ConsumerWiki
Jump to: navigation, search

735-Other State Agencies


If someone is having issues with a business when trying to cash out a gift card, they should contact a local consumer protection agency first. If that agency is unable to assist them they might try to contact a local district attorney's office and/or the Attorney General's office. If no agencies are able to assist them, they may need legal advice from a private attorney.