From ConsumerWiki
Jump to: navigation, search

735-Other State Agencies

ANTIQUES go back

The sale of antiques requires a city or county business license and registration with the California Board of Equalization for collection of sales taxes. Complaints may be made to the Better Business Bureau, but the consumer may be required to seek resolution in Small Claims Court.

Board of Equalization

450 N Street

Sacramento, CA 95814

(916) 445-6464

(916) 324-2397 (sales tax permit)

(800) 400-7115 (customer tax payer service)