State of California California Department of Consumer Affairs

Senior Citizen

From Consumer Wiki

(Difference between revisions)
Jump to: navigation, search
(Created page with '{| align="center" border = 0 ! |- | {| border = 0 cellpadding="20" cellspacing="0" |- | <h4 align="center"><big>SENIOR CITIZEN</big><br /></h4> | go back |- |} |- |} <pā€¦')
Line 45: Line 45:
See also:<br>  
See also:<br>  
[[Abuse (Adult/Child)|Abuse (Adult/Child)]]<br>
[[Aging (California Department of)|Aging (California Department of)]]<br>
[[Aging (California Department of)|Aging (California Department of)]]<br>
[[Convalescent Homes|Convalescent Homes]]<br>
[[Convalescent Homes/Nursing Homes|Convalescent Homes/Nursing Homes]]<br>
[[Fiduciary/Probate Examiners|Fiduciary/Probate Examiners]]<br>
[[Fiduciary/Probate Examiners|Fiduciary/Probate Examiners]]<br>
[[Health Services (California Department of)|Health Services (California Department of)]]
[[Health Services (California Department of)|Health Services (California Department of)]]

Revision as of 16:46, 13 July 2010


go back

Information for senior citizens is available through numerous agencies and entities and is not restricted to the following listings:

A comprehensive system of social services, nutrition, home delivered meals, legal services, and other health and rehabilitation services:

California Department of Aging
1300 National Drive Ste 200
Sacramento, CA 95834
(916) 419-7500

Senior citizens may get information about subsidized housing, Medicare, medical treatment, transportation, legal aid, and senior citizen activities.

Community Information Center, Senior Citizen Referral Service
452 I Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
(916) 498-1000

Senior LEGAL HOTLINE - (916) 551-2140
Adult and Senior Services (county) - (916) 874-9377
Sacramento Community Service Planning Council - (916) 447-7063
Legal Center for the Elderly and Disabled - (916) 446-4851
Sacramento County Legal Services - (916) 739-7161
McGeorge Law School Tenant - (916) 444-0178
Fair Housing Commission Tenant Assistance HOTLINE - (916) 322-5630
Commission on Aging Paratransit - (916) 429-2744

See also:
Abuse (Adult/Child)
Aging (California Department of)
Convalescent Homes/Nursing Homes
Fiduciary/Probate Examiners
Health Services (California Department of)

Consumer Resource & Referral Guide Consumer Resource & Referral Guide
Directory of State Agencies Directory of State Agencies
Directory of Federal Agencies Directory of Federal Agencies
Return to DCA Home Page Return to DCA Home Page

Personal tools