State of California California Department of Consumer Affairs

Seller's Permit

From Consumer Wiki

(Difference between revisions)
Jump to: navigation, search
(One intermediate revision not shown)
Line 21: Line 21:
'''<font color="#4AA02C">Board of Equalization (BOE)</font color="#4AA02C">'''<br>
'''<font color="#4AA02C">Board of Equalization (BOE)</font color="#4AA02C">'''<br>
450 N Street<br>  
3321 Power Inn Road, Suite 210<br>  
Sacramento, CA 95814<br>  
Sacramento, CA 95826-3395<br>  
(916) 324-2926 (Automated)<br>
(916) 227-6700(Automated)
(800) 400-7115<br>
(916) 227-1883 Fax<br>
(800) 400-7115 Toll Free<br>
Mailing Address:<br>
PO Box 942879<br>
Sacramento, CA  94279<br>
[ '''''']<br>
[ '''''']<br>

Latest revision as of 21:25, 5 July 2013

735-Other State Agencies


go back

Seller's permits are required for anyone engaged in business in California who intends to sell or lease tangible personal property that would ordinarily be subject to sales tax if sold at retail.

The Board of Equalization will send consumers information on rights and responsibilities relative to sales and use tax.

Board of Equalization (BOE)
3321 Power Inn Road, Suite 210
Sacramento, CA 95826-3395
(916) 227-6700(Automated) (916) 227-1883 Fax
(800) 400-7115 Toll Free

Mailing Address:
PO Box 942879
Sacramento, CA 94279

See Also:
Business Opportunities

Consumer Resource & Referral Guide Consumer Resource & Referral Guide
Directory of State Agencies Directory of State Agencies
Directory of Federal Agencies Directory of Federal Agencies
Return to DCA Home Page Return to DCA Home Page

Personal tools