State of California California Department of Consumer Affairs

Pool (Public)

From Consumer Wiki

Revision as of 22:21, 1 July 2010 by Cicjscribner (Talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search


go back

The Community Hazards and Nuisance Complaint Center (CHNCC) takes complaints on all swimming pools in the county and city. This office's jurisdiction includes county or city public pools, private pools, health club pools and spas. Any complaint or concern about pools may be addressed to this office. For example, if an individual has been injured or has a concern about safety issues such as unsafe equipment or facilities, no fences, or if someone develops a rash or disease from unsanitary conditions, he or she may file a complaint with the CHNCC. The complaint is then forwarded to the Environmental Management Department of the County of Sacramento.

Community Assistance and Resource Center
9700 Goethe Road, Suite C
Sacramento, CA 95827
(916) 875-5656
(916) 875-6736 Fax

County of Sacramento
Environmental Management Department
8475 Jackson Road, Suite 240
Sacramento, CA 95826
(916) 875-5656

Publications available: None are offered by the Consumer Information Center

See also: None

Other referrals: Contractors State License Board

Consumer Resource & Referral Guide Consumer Resource & Referral Guide
Directory of State Agencies Directory of State Agencies
Directory of Federal Agencies Directory of Federal Agencies
Return to DCA Home Page Return to DCA Home Page

Personal tools