From Consumer Wiki
The Department of Managed Health Care has information on patient rights when dealing with health plans.
Patient rights include:
- The right to received care when you need it.
- The right to choose your own doctor within your plan.
- The right to see your medical records.
- The right to keep your medical information private.
- The right to file a complaint.
More information can be found on their website.
Department of Managed Health Care
980 9th Street, Suite 500
Sacramento, CA 95814-2725
(916) 255-5241 Fax