State of California California Department of Consumer Affairs

Moped/Motorcycle/Motorized Bicycle

From Consumer Wiki

(Difference between revisions)
Jump to: navigation, search
Line 1: Line 1:
<p>[[File:Whitebox.jpg|735-Other State Agencies|link=_Hint]]</p>
{| align="center" border = 0
{| align="center" border = 0

Revision as of 22:15, 14 March 2011

735-Other State Agencies


go back

The California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) requires licensure of mopeds and motorized bicycles. Special license plates are issued which must be displayed conspicuously by owners.

Department of Motor Vehicles
Special Processing Unit
PO Box 932345
Sacramento, CA 94232
(916) 657-8035
(800) 777-0133

The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) establishes motor vehicle safety standards.

1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE West Building
Washington, DC 20590
(800) 424-9393
(888) 327-4236

Consumer Resource & Referral Guide Consumer Resource & Referral Guide
Directory of State Agencies Directory of State Agencies
Directory of Federal Agencies Directory of Federal Agencies
Return to DCA Home Page Return to DCA Home Page

Personal tools