State of California California Department of Consumer Affairs

Insulation (Home)

From Consumer Wiki

(Difference between revisions)
Jump to: navigation, search
Line 1: Line 1:
<p>[[File:Whitebox.jpg|735-Other State Agencies|link=_Hint]]</p>
{| align="center" border = 0
{| align="center" border = 0

Latest revision as of 22:53, 11 March 2011

735-Other State Agencies


go back

Questions and issues related to home insulation may be directed to the following entities listed below:

For information about energy efficiency and insulation programs consumers should contact their own local utility (energy) company. Other resources are:

California Energy Commission
(800) 555-7794

State of California - Flex Your Power website

For information about contractors who install insulation:

Department of Consumer Affairs
Contractors State License Board (CSLB)
(800) 321-2752

CSLB licenses and regulates contractors in the building trades profession. Consumers may inquire about the status of a contractor's license; investigates complaints against contractors.

Consumer Resource & Referral Guide Consumer Resource & Referral Guide
Directory of State Agencies Directory of State Agencies
Directory of Federal Agencies Directory of Federal Agencies
Return to DCA Home Page Return to DCA Home Page

Personal tools