State of California California Department of Consumer Affairs


From Consumer Wiki

(Difference between revisions)
Jump to: navigation, search
(Created page with '{| align="center" border = 0 ! |- | {| border = 0 cellpadding="20" cellspacing="0" |- | <h4 align="center"><big>IMPOUNDS</big><br /></h4> | go back |- |} |- |} <p>Vehic…')
Line 24: Line 24:
[[California Highway Patrol|California Highway Patrol]]<br>
[[Highway Patrol (California)|Highway Patrol (California)]]<br>
[[Automobile (Mechanic's Lien)|Automobile (Mechanic's Lien)]]<br>
[[Automobile (Mechanic's Lien)|Automobile (Mechanic's Lien)]]<br>

Revision as of 19:46, 22 July 2010


go back

Vehicles may be towed and placed into storage for various reasons, some of which may include obstruction of traffic, abandonment, or if the driver is arrested for drunken driving, etc.

Consumers should contact the California Highway Patrol (county jurisdiction) or the City Police (city jurisdiction) to inquire about retrieving a vehicle.

A repair shop can place a mechanic's lien on a vehicle if it has been repaired, but the consumer refuses to pay the bill.

Highway Patrol (California)
Automobile (Mechanic's Lien)

Consumer Resource & Referral Guide Consumer Resource & Referral Guide
Directory of State Agencies Directory of State Agencies
Directory of Federal Agencies Directory of Federal Agencies
Return to DCA Home Page Return to DCA Home Page

Personal tools