State of California California Department of Consumer Affairs

Housing (Rental Property-Structural Problems or Dangerous Conditions)

From Consumer Wiki

(Difference between revisions)
Jump to: navigation, search
(One intermediate revision not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
<p>[[File:Whitebox.jpg|735-Other State Agencies|link=_Hint]]</p>
{| align="center" border = 0
{| align="center" border = 0
Line 18: Line 20:
1231 I Street, Room 200<br>
1231 I Street, Room 200<br>
Sacramento, CA 95814<br>  
Sacramento, CA 95814<br>  
(916) 264-5404<br>  
(916) 264-5011<br>  
[ '''''']<br>
[ '''''']<br>

Revision as of 17:26, 4 June 2013

735-Other State Agencies


go back

Consumers who wish to report rental housing, which they believe to have structural problems or present dangerous conditions to the public may contact the entities below for an inspection.

Housing and Dangerous Buildings
1231 I Street, Room 200
Sacramento, CA 95814
(916) 264-5011

The Environmental Health Division will investigate complaints of substandard housing, raw sewage, and other health related issues.

Sacramento County Environmental Health Division
8475 Jackson Road, Suite 240
Sacramento, CA 95826
(916) 875-5656

When property is HUD-subsidized rental housing, contact HUD:

Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
(916) 498-5220

Consumer Resource & Referral Guide Consumer Resource & Referral Guide
Directory of State Agencies Directory of State Agencies
Directory of Federal Agencies Directory of Federal Agencies
Return to DCA Home Page Return to DCA Home Page

Personal tools