State of California California Department of Consumer Affairs

Health/Pension Benefits

From Consumer Wiki

Revision as of 15:25, 22 July 2010 by Cicjscribner (Talk | contribs)
Jump to: navigation, search


go back

Questions or complaints on health benefits may be directed, according to type, to the entities listed below:

1. Health Maintenance Organizations (HMOs) have jurisdiction for HMO companies like Kaiser, Blue Cross, Blue Shield, Foundation Health, etc.

2. Industrial Relations has jurisdiction for Workers' Compensation plans, payments, etc.

3. Pension Plans under the Dept. of Labor has jurisdiction for Cobra Pension Plan, 401-K, health benefits, etc.

4. Department of Insurance has jurisdiction for Health Insurance Company Plans, etc.

5. State or County entity Health Plans and Pension plans are offered through the individual State or County entity through collecting barganing units.

6. Billing complaints should be addressed to the entity involved.

Consumer Resource & Referral Guide Consumer Resource & Referral Guide
Directory of State Agencies Directory of State Agencies
Directory of Federal Agencies Directory of Federal Agencies
Return to DCA Home Page Return to DCA Home Page

Personal tools