From Consumer Wiki
Fraud issues are addressed by state and local entities as well as private organizations. The following organizations may be able to offer some assistance to the consumer in the following instances.
See various entries for specific fraud issue:
Coalition Against Insurance Fraud:
National Consumers League's National Fraud Information Center:
National Inventor Fraud Center:
The Internet Fraud Complaint Center (IFCC) is a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C).
Online fraud resources Internet Fraud Complaint Center (IFCC):
- What Smart Shoppers Know About Sweepstakes, Contests and Lotteries
- What Smart Shoppers Know About Refunds
- What Smart Shoppers Know About Door-to-Door Sales
- What Smart Shoppers Know About Mail Order
- What Smart Shoppers Know About Prizes and Gifts
- Basic Facts About Telemarketing
- Display of Return Policy by Retail Sellers
- Memberships In Health Clubs, Spas & Studios