State of California California Department of Consumer Affairs

Farm and Home/Cooperative Extension

From Consumer Wiki

Revision as of 19:28, 26 March 2012 by Cicpbuchanan (Talk | contribs)
Jump to: navigation, search

735-Other State Agencies


go back

The Farm and Home/Cooperative Extension Service offers a free advisory service available throughout the US and links citizens to academic experts and researchers for advice and information. Extension Service staff will research and answer questions to provide information on gardening, landscaping, crafts, energy, home furnishings, house plants, money management, shopping and more. The Extension Service provides the latest research results to farmers, fishermen, and foresters. In addition, it administers community programs such as 4-H and distributes many "how-to" publications free.

University of California
Division of Agriculture and Natural Resources
Cooperative Extension
(800) 752-0881
(530) 757-8777
(530) 757-8558 Fax

Cooperative Extension is the county-based educational and research branch of the University of California's Division of Agriculture and Natural Resources financed jointly by Federal, State, and County Governments. University of California advisors are housed in County Cooperative Extension offices throughout California.

University of California, Davis
Cooperative Extension Office
4145 Branch Center Road
Sacramento, CA 95827
(916) 875-6913
(916) 875-6233 Fax

Consumer Resource & Referral Guide Consumer Resource & Referral Guide
Directory of State Agencies Directory of State Agencies
Directory of Federal Agencies Directory of Federal Agencies
Return to DCA Home Page Return to DCA Home Page

Personal tools