State of California California Department of Consumer Affairs

Drapes or Blinds

From Consumer Wiki

Revision as of 23:02, 17 October 2013 by Cicpbuchanan (Talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

908-Better Business Bureau


go back

Window coverings that are installed by a licensed contractor are regulated by the Department of Consumer Affairs, Contractors State License Board.

Department of Consumer Affairs
Contractors State License Board
9821 Business Park Drive
Sacramento, CA 95827
Phone: (800) 321-2752

However, drapes and blinds purchased and installed by consumers are not regulated by any state agency. Consumers can contact the business where the sale was made. If an agreement cannot be reached, consumers should contact a mediation source such as the Better Business Bureau, Small Claims Court, or a local Consumer Protection Agency.

Consumer Resource & Referral Guide Consumer Resource & Referral Guide
Directory of State Agencies Directory of State Agencies
Directory of Federal Agencies Directory of Federal Agencies
Return to DCA Home Page Return to DCA Home Page

Personal tools