From Consumer Wiki
The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) has jurisdiction over immigration and naturalization issues.
Consumers can call the USCIS (800) 375-5283 for information regarding: Application Support Centers, Service Centers, local area immigration services field offices, National Customer Service Call (NCSC) Centers, Forms Centers.
The USCIS processes all immigrant and non-immigrant benefits provided to visitors of the United States, including:
* Family-based petitions – facilitating the process for close relatives to immigrate, gain permanent residency, work, etc;
* Employment-based petitions – facilitating the process for current and prospective employees to immigrate or stay in the U.S. temporarily;
* Asylum and Refugee processing – adjudicating asylum and the processing of refugees;
* Naturalization – approving citizenship of eligible persons who wish to become U. S. citizens;
* Special status programs – adjudicating eligibility for U.S. immigration status as a form of humanitarian aid to foreign nationals; and,
* Document issuance and renewal – including verification of eligibility, production and issuance of immigration documents.
To order forms from The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services:
Publications available: None are offered by the Consumer Information Center
See also: None
Other referrals: www.ice.gov for Immigration law enforcement issues