From Consumer Wiki
California Highway Patrol (CHP)
California License Handbook
California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC)
CALPIRG (California Public Interest Research Group)
CALTRANS (California Department of Transportation)
Camping Membership Contract
Car Restraint Requirements (Child)
Cemetery and Funeral Bureau
Certified Public Accountant
Certified Shorthand Reporters Board
Chamber of Commerce (California)
Chamber of Commerce (Sacramento)
Check (Cashing Services)
Checks (Insufficient Funds)
Checks (Payment In Full)
Checks (Privacy Rights)
Checks Systems For Financial Institutions (CHEX)
Checks Systems For Merchants (SCAN)
Child Car Seats
Child Care/Child Protective Services
Chili Pepper Spray/Pepper Spray (Mace/Tear Gas)
Civil Rights (Gender-Based Pricing)
Clothing (Care Labeling)
Clothing (Flammability Safety Standards)
Coast Guard (U.S.)
Collecting On a Judgment (Small Claims Court and Court Judgement)
Collection Agency (Complaint Referral Guide)
Collection Agency Records and the Department of Consumer Affairs
Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC)
Community Hazards and Nuisance Complaint Center
Community Services Planning Council
Complaint Mediation Program (DCA)
Computer (Privacy Rights)
Computer (Repair of Home Computer)
Computer (Sale Of)
Computer On-Line Service
Consumer Affairs (Federal) U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
Consumer Agencies (Local)
Consumer Credit Counseling Service
Consumer Information Center
Consumer Price Index
Consumer Product Safety Commission (U.S.)
Consumer Protection Agencies
Consumer Transactions With Statutory Contract Cancellation Rights
Consumer's Resource Handbook
Contacting Elected Officials
Contractors State License Board
Contracts (Emancipated Minors)
Contracts (Fact Sheet)
Contracts (State Agencies)
- See "Abuse (Substance)" entry in A of this directory.
Convalescent Homes/Nursing Homes
Convention and Visitors Bureau
Corporate Name Availability
- See "Barbering and Cosmetology (Board of)" entry in B of this directory.
- See "Board of Behavioral Sciences" entry in B of this directory.
- See "District Attorney By County" entry in D of this directory.
- See "Billing Errors" entry in B of this directory.
- See "Office of Privacy Protection" entry in O of this directory.
Credit Card / Transaction Privacy AB 2920 (Areias)
Credit Card Responsibility
Credit Card Surcharge
Credit Cards (Regulation)
Credit Cards (Secured)
Credit Cards (Unsolicited)
Credit Consolidator/Credit Consolidation
- See "Debt Counselors (Proraters)" entry in D of this directory.
- See "Consumer Product Safety Commission" entry in C of this directory.
- See "Department of Food and Agriculture" entry in F of this directory.