State of California California Department of Consumer Affairs

Adult Entertainment

From Consumer Wiki

Revision as of 19:51, 20 July 2010 by Cicjscribner (Talk | contribs)
Jump to: navigation, search


go back

Adult entertainment business, adult bookstores, theaters, arcades, hotels/motels, cabarets and massage parlors are regulated and licensed by city and county planning and zoning commissions. Consumers should check the government page listings in the white pages of their phone directories for the phone numbers to their local city and county offices.

Complaints about prostitution or vice should be made to the local police department.

For Sacramento County:

Planning and Community Development Department
827 7th Street, Room 230
Sacramento, CA 95814
(916) 874-6141
(916) 874-6221 (general information)
(916) 874-6400 Fax

Email Address:

Consumer Resource & Referral Guide Consumer Resource & Referral Guide
Directory of State Agencies Directory of State Agencies
Directory of Federal Agencies Directory of Federal Agencies
Return to DCA Home Page Return to DCA Home Page

Personal tools